Sunday, January 14, 2018

You Said "RUN"



You Said Run
You said I had one chance, 
You said "RUN"
But where do I go tonight?
I am gasping for air, 
For a thunder storm,
And again I swallow my love, 
I swallow my own sins.
You said "RUN"
But my lips
are attached to yours, 
Like its one skin,
But you said "RUN"
And all I see is your face, 
Right against my chin.
You said "RUN"
My heart feels unwanted, 
I want you to trust me, 
I want to be your friend,
But all of your touches, 
Makes me spin, 
Go too fast as I win,
But You said "RUN"
And I dont want to run,
But You said "RUN" 
And I dont want to run
By Sally Bani Hani

No comments:

Post a Comment

رسالة إليك

  ربما أنت لا تذكر ما الي سأقوله ولكن سأقول في الحالتين أتذكر المرة الأولى التي التقينا فيها يوم الجمعة 25 أكتوبر 2019 في الصباح الباكر عندم...