Tuesday, January 9, 2018

Whispers

He whispered in my lips
Those melodies hit me hard
Till my body surrendered
Exactly, like the first time
You listen to music
His fingertips were travelers
To my bruised shivered body
Discovering weak points
to attack beautifully and peacefully
Like a piece of endless poetry
His eyes tasted the way I live
Exotically, like a bullet proof
waiting to end
The way his sight caught my
first attention, made
my skin go wild
 I for a second, thought I was special
His soul was against mine 
Like a winter evening summer time
He whispered in my cheeks
Like lovers, 
Lovers in the novels
In last bite of red velvet cake
Like special kind a way
Like I am the one

By Sally Bani Hani
#LinesByS


No comments:

Post a Comment

رسالة إليك

  ربما أنت لا تذكر ما الي سأقوله ولكن سأقول في الحالتين أتذكر المرة الأولى التي التقينا فيها يوم الجمعة 25 أكتوبر 2019 في الصباح الباكر عندم...