Thursday, January 11, 2018

Depression, what is it?

#NewPiece Check it out!
I found out where depression lives, and ever since
We started to visit each other on daily bases
We became soulmates, we fed each other
Cookies, butterflies and sins less
Depression, is a sugary non end happiness
I found out where depression hides, and ever since
We became one, it comes to me whenever I am low!
Just like music and poems
We chill under the rage of skies and celebrate
the ignites of the light
I found out where depression showers,
Within the tears that streams down on my chin
Scrubbing at the back of my neck
Erasing anxiety scars that lives in my skin beautifully
Reaching my will, and suffocating it perfectly
I found out where depression is now
not under my bed. But in myself,
Reading me a book, No.
He is not trapping me in the room,
He is making me relent to the world
He loves my beauty, the inner bend
I found out where depression sings,
In the corner box, tapping on my neck
In my ached body bruises.
I found out where depression eats
Whenever I sip too many coffee
it whispers to my eyes 3 in the morning
It eats while I sculpture a master piece
with my favorite razor on, shining glittering
I found out where depression lives
In my excuses, love and memories
on the medication that follows a heart beat
with the silent of me being awake and asleep
in my tears that hit the floor and weep
It lives in me,
Depression is me,
I am happy, I am depression

No comments:

Post a Comment

رسالة إليك

  ربما أنت لا تذكر ما الي سأقوله ولكن سأقول في الحالتين أتذكر المرة الأولى التي التقينا فيها يوم الجمعة 25 أكتوبر 2019 في الصباح الباكر عندم...