Thursday, January 11, 2018

I dont need you at all,


I used to think that I need you,
that I could not possibly live without you
I thought I am going to be empty, sad and in misery
But till I figured needing you was just a leap of emptyiness
Whenever a part of me decide to remember you,
another piece pinch me of a memory
The time you sucked away my energy and picked up a fight
Over my writings, sadness and depression
For a while you made me think, you were right and I was wrong
You made me thing that your hugs and love are irreplaceable
But now, I finally figured it out
You are gone, I wake up in bed alone, but not lonely
I drink my coffee bitter sweet the way I used to drink it
without seeing your smile or listening to your healthy tips
On the way I eat my turkey cheese sandwich
I dont need your toxic remarks, or your sarcasm
I dont need you at all
You are nothing to me,
By Sally Bani Hani



No comments:

Post a Comment

رسالة إليك

  ربما أنت لا تذكر ما الي سأقوله ولكن سأقول في الحالتين أتذكر المرة الأولى التي التقينا فيها يوم الجمعة 25 أكتوبر 2019 في الصباح الباكر عندم...