Sunday, January 28, 2018

I have Thoughts

I have thoughts, but they are restless 
I could barely feel them, perhaps
Touch their angles, too
But I have been running, 
Through the fire wires, 
Hoping I would run into you, too

I have collected my music, 
In a boombox, 
But this special one, 
It opens by the sound of your echo,
Not by a coin, 
Because its only for you, 
And my body too,

I have all the pictures, 
We once had or wanted to
But the memories are too dusty,
You cant see your face clearly
But you can see mine, easily too,

I have all the words, 
You once said to my face,
With the times, I cried
And the times, I laughed so hard
Within the strings, we owned too,

I have all of your dreams,
You used to like, 
But, time has just destroyed it, too,
Vanishing all the love, 
Through the blue skies,

I have all of your looks,
First time, 
When the earth was crying, 
Second time,
When our lips met each other too,
Many more, 
And the list goes on too,

I have too many things,
Yet I can only share this,
For you too,
As I cant share anything more, 
Unless your hands want it too,

But I have too many love for you,
Nothing more, 
But love for you too,
Only love for you too

No comments:

Post a Comment

رسالة إليك

  ربما أنت لا تذكر ما الي سأقوله ولكن سأقول في الحالتين أتذكر المرة الأولى التي التقينا فيها يوم الجمعة 25 أكتوبر 2019 في الصباح الباكر عندم...