Monday, January 8, 2018

Someday

Someday, when you leave me, I will remember about the first night,
How you blew me away immediately, staring at the pit of my soul 
On an April drunk night, How I pinned over you and longed for you?
How I felt lost in our first kiss? I will image having goosebumps all over
Dancing on my pale skin, jaws and cheeks
Someday when you leave me, I am sure it will wreck me a part
But I enroll the memories until my mascara dry out
I shall remember the laughter, the cries and getting drunk on shakes of love

Someday when you leave me, I will start blaming myself
On how I am no good enough, blame my skin for the ugly art
That God gave me, I will pound my chest into colors of regrets
I shall feel your skin touching mine, on a silent night,
The heaviness of my breathe, the crazy whispers, the endless talk
Someday, when you leave me, I will grow bitter
within my veins, not better
Someday when you leave me, I will share fake happiness
demand you to have them peacefully, like a lonesome
Someday when you leave me, dont share excuses
Or ask for friendship to be on the wall of shame
Just leave, leave like a bird running out of the cage
After too many years of abandon
Leave like, we never kissed, held or been asleep.




No comments:

Post a Comment

رسالة إليك

  ربما أنت لا تذكر ما الي سأقوله ولكن سأقول في الحالتين أتذكر المرة الأولى التي التقينا فيها يوم الجمعة 25 أكتوبر 2019 في الصباح الباكر عندم...