Monday, January 8, 2018

Dear Girlfriend

Dear Girlfriend,
Trust me, I am not writing this
From a place of hate,
But rather one of cathartic introspection,
We surely don’t know each other,
But connected by whom our hearts,
Chose to fall in love,
The girl, we both fell for,
Who takes you home and tells,
The kind of girl which fairy tales are made off.
She was mind, and yes I screwed us up,

Forgive me, for loathing you at first,
After all, I am only a human,
Somehow, I was still in love with her,
Trying to deal with the guilt,
Regretting of losing her as my love,
Especially, seeing her move on,
Seeking for love again,
While I was nursing a broken heart,

However, I won’t tell you more details,
On our break up, fights and painful things,
Instead, I would rather tell you,
How lucky you are, 
To fall in love and with her,

Love her right, 
She is a keeper,
She hates, when you question her feelings,
Trust me, She would not be with you,
If she didn’t want to,
Love her sweet family, they are a bliss

I know, there would be some difficult times,
Cold, high and maybe too low
Where things get rough, you might give up,
Please don’t!
Please don’t give up on her, 
Like I did, don’t

See, I have constantly juggled between
“I hope you be an awful person”
And you guys don’t last, to
“I hope you be a wonderful person”
And makes her happy
I deeply apologize for that, 
Forgive me, for wishing you
A heart break, 
I was only trying to salvage mine

As more time passed and yet upcoming nights,
It was me, who let her go,
It takes a lot of effort to say this,
But I am sure you must be beautiful, 
A special person, she chose you

I hope you would never, 
Look at me, with insecurity 
Or perhaps some jealousy
You never need to worry,
About her coming back to me,
She will never dwell on her past
Rekindling died embers is not her thing

It took me a long time, 
But I have finally found some happiness,
I fervently hope you get to keep her,

Sincerely, 
The girl who let her get away

No comments:

Post a Comment

رسالة إليك

  ربما أنت لا تذكر ما الي سأقوله ولكن سأقول في الحالتين أتذكر المرة الأولى التي التقينا فيها يوم الجمعة 25 أكتوبر 2019 في الصباح الباكر عندم...