Tuesday, January 9, 2018

No title yet

I am not trying to suffocate you
When I ask you, where you were
Or, who you spent your weekend with
I am only trying to protect my heart
If you were with another girl, I want to know
So I can easily detach myself from you
I do understand how relationships works
But, I am impatient, I want to skip passed
small talks and coffee, to kissing you
I want something deeper, more meaningful
Even, if we are not officially "dating"
But it feels like we are,
There is always thing thing, about your eyes
I wear my heart on my sleeves, during texting
You might think I talk too much, or how easily I am opened
It might scare you off, but its normal
the kind of normal that is too weird for you,
I know, I should play it cool, wait for you to text first
or call me via Skype, but I want to talk to you
My impatiences takes control, I might tell the world about you
My feelings slip from my lips with ease,
If you are in love with another girl, I wont be sad
Its not like, I am highly destructive, or depressed
I am only powerless to my feelings, its just the way I am wired
By Sally Bani Hani


No comments:

Post a Comment

رسالة إليك

  ربما أنت لا تذكر ما الي سأقوله ولكن سأقول في الحالتين أتذكر المرة الأولى التي التقينا فيها يوم الجمعة 25 أكتوبر 2019 في الصباح الباكر عندم...