Saturday, August 18, 2018

You Emotionally Ruined Me



I silency sob, 
Banging my fists
Into the wall
Feeling completely
worthless,
" You are not 
good enough"
These words 
resonated
with me, 
like we are one
I am not 
hateing on you
Instead, 
thank you
It took me years, 
To realize, 
it wasnt me
I deserve better, 
Thankfully, 
I am not 
the same girl
crying
Your actions 
had no 
power on me, 
anymore
Thank you for
giving me 
negativity, 
That made 
me find myself 
For a while, 
I thought 
of giving 
my body 
brusies 
like a 
piece of art, 
But, 
your words 
sooner became 
an inspiration, 
I am a 
source of light 
I was 
drowning 
every single day 
Gladly, 
my hands 
saved me
It took me years
to finally have
my appetite back
gratefully, 
I was able to 
push anxiety away 
from my life
So, 
Instead of being
the crying girl
in my bedroom, 
I am the 
superhero 
I stopped 
crawling 
thinking, 
" I am worthless"
I finally 
have no breakdowns
I am healed!
Honestly, 
I am thankful 
You once, made me 
a monster, but now
I am a life force, 
The happiness kind
You emotionally 
ruined me
I hope you
the best, 
No, I dont 
regret you
Our experiences
together was my 
way to find me
Thank you

No comments:

Post a Comment

رسالة إليك

  ربما أنت لا تذكر ما الي سأقوله ولكن سأقول في الحالتين أتذكر المرة الأولى التي التقينا فيها يوم الجمعة 25 أكتوبر 2019 في الصباح الباكر عندم...