Saturday, August 25, 2018

I no longer crave to be in the middle

Date me or turn me down
I am too exhausted,
Stop stringing me along
Be brave, let me know
I am bored,
telling my friends
stories about you, about "us"
I dont want to look like an idiot
Calling you more than once a day
If you are not interested
in dating me, do me a favor
and reject me right away.
I mean, I am sick
of being stuck in the middle
I do not want to wonder
what we mean to each other.
I do not want our label
to be complicated.
I’m not interested in
interpreting mixed signals,
because half of the time,
I read them wrong.
So stop making gestures
that are somewhere
in between friendly and flirtatious
I don’t want to assume
you are crazy about me
when you secretly couldn’t
care less about me
And I don’t want to assume
you are out of my league
when you are secretly
attracted to me either.
Trust me,
getting rejected by you
is going to sting,
but it’s better than
finding out you are dating
someone different
three months from now.
Rip the bandage off
before it gets stuck
too tightly to my skin.
Stop me from falling for you
before my feelings grow
even stronger.
Respect me enough
to let me know


what you want from me.

No comments:

Post a Comment

رسالة إليك

  ربما أنت لا تذكر ما الي سأقوله ولكن سأقول في الحالتين أتذكر المرة الأولى التي التقينا فيها يوم الجمعة 25 أكتوبر 2019 في الصباح الباكر عندم...