Saturday, August 25, 2018

Don’t fall in love with me, a Capricorn

Falling in love 
with a Capricorn
Will never make 
you feel ready
But you got 
to be strong,

If you ever fall 
in love with me, 
Make sure to 
keep fighting, 
because I invest 
in relationships 
more than 
my own health!
It may be 
the reason, 
why everyone left,

I have been 
hurt a lot, but 
I will never stop 
believing in love
that’s the gift 
I praise the most
If you ever fall 
in love with me, 
Then you are 
special
Lucky in a 
beautiful way 
I am limited editions, 
we all are

Guidelines, 
read them well
I will change you, 
Make you 
believe in yourself 
Heal your scars, 
so pretty
your past will no 
longer exist anymore
When you are okay, 
Then I will start 
to push you, 
make you go away
Come off on you, 
but trust me 
It’s when I 
need you the most
I also get 
jealous easily, 
I won’t 
question the trust, 
but the questions 
might eat me alive

If I ever made 
you feel sad
cry maybe 
I won’t 
forgive myself
or forget ever
I will stroke 
my throat 
Till pain 
comes pouring 
on my no 
longer chest

If I ever made you fall
in love with me
Be gentle with words, 
cause I am 
a unique edition 
I never forget lines 
that took 
my soul away
They will haunt 
me down 
like a monster 
under the bed

If I ever made 
you fall in love with me, 
Be ready or run 
Run!

No comments:

Post a Comment

رسالة إليك

  ربما أنت لا تذكر ما الي سأقوله ولكن سأقول في الحالتين أتذكر المرة الأولى التي التقينا فيها يوم الجمعة 25 أكتوبر 2019 في الصباح الباكر عندم...