Saturday, August 25, 2018

I have anxiety but I am strong!



I live in a constant battle, with anxiety 
It does not mean I am weak
There would be days, 
I cant even move out of bed, 
but I force myself to
When my body listens
to the voice inside of me
I chose not to, instead 
I would claim to be deaf
The best part
of having an anxiety 
Is at parties, 
its when people think I
m shaking. But really, 
I am only shivering
I have anxiety and 
I am okay with it, 
Simple things distract me easily, 
Like the way people, 
look at me, when I stutter
or the way I get bully
But I refuse to 
let it control me, 
Instead I command me 
to be more positive
like a very motivational person, 
I am not! 
I have anxiety, 
but I am rolling with it, 
I push myself out 
of the comfort zone
time to time, its hard! 
To be on the edge 
On the edge of glory, 
but here I am trying
To be honest, 
I am in totally in love 
with my setbacks
Its the only reminder, 
to push me in a better zone
Lead me to the light, (sarcastically speaking) 
I have anxiety, and I love it! 
Its the only thing that makes me alive

No comments:

Post a Comment

رسالة إليك

  ربما أنت لا تذكر ما الي سأقوله ولكن سأقول في الحالتين أتذكر المرة الأولى التي التقينا فيها يوم الجمعة 25 أكتوبر 2019 في الصباح الباكر عندم...