Friday, November 11, 2016

HAF


     Don’t text him, don’t text him and don’t text him!
It’s a scene where I demand my brain on not doing it, 
Don’t text him, I keep on talking to  myself. On how doing it might give he signs
On how desperate I might look. He will call me clingy and then lose interest in me
But I also know, no matter how many days I managed
to last without texting you, I shall always crack wide open
I will try to shut down all of my thoughts whenever 
I listen to chasing cars by Snow Patrol, Promise!
Or if I crossed that view on the last place in the city
I won’t stop and look to the view, I shall pass by only
Promise! But it would be hard for me, if I walked by our favorite 
coffee shop “Green Turtle” it can drag me back to you,
      I can never resist promise! It’s not always texting though, I might be able to hold myself
back from finding you on my contact list, least for a while now, promise!
But it doesn’t matter because I will end up liking one of your pictures
    you know from my undercover account,
 I might as well see your many angles pictures and just witness
  your smiles as I can. And if I stumble across a photo of you and a lady
    I will search through her photos, too. See, I honestly tried to stop myself from caring about you, 
   but I, I lost my self control, whenever I see your picture or hear your name
    Somehow I can see the past we once had and Even after everything we have been through after
the shitty things I did and the opposite as well, 
I would still say hello if I saw you in the streets, or at least not just run away
   No amount of reason would be able to hold me back, I know it’s been a while since we last seen each other, it feels like it hasn’t been long “ Stalking” on social media 
I tell myself not to mention you to my friends for the thousandth time, 
I tell myself not to replay our memories
But I do, I do because you’re the only one 
Who made me who I am and loving myself the way I should
I hope one day you would realize that
Even we didn’t meet again,  If you ever read this by mistake
Thank you “HAF”

No comments:

Post a Comment

رسالة إليك

  ربما أنت لا تذكر ما الي سأقوله ولكن سأقول في الحالتين أتذكر المرة الأولى التي التقينا فيها يوم الجمعة 25 أكتوبر 2019 في الصباح الباكر عندم...