Saturday, November 19, 2016

I m not a Sunday Morning

"I am not a Sunday Morning" #Sad #LongPoem #Emotions
I am not a Sunday morning,Passing out energy
Sipping coffee for the sake of love, No, I am not a sunflower,
Humming like birds, For anyone to notice me,
I am the left hangover, Of a whiskey bottle,
The bitter taste, I am those quotes at 3 in the morning,
Those tears that hit the floor, I am the one who weep poetry,
I am agonized, Mentally gone with the wind,
I am a broken window, attractive but destructive
On valentine day, Staring at others While I blame my skin,
I am a gunshot, Shooting my individuality,
I am a piece of awkward sadness, I belong to the leap days,
On winter and summer, I am the light and black,
You can see my lighting, Cause I am only an echo
Who shivers at night? I am nothing memorable
Cause I seek for dramatically reasons,
And those verses who haunts down, I am not a morning person,
I am a waste of time, That rapes your soul out,
I am the strong, but I break I mean, I am the break, cause strong
Was never my thing, I am that last sip of tea,
The ending of love, Heart gripping poetry
Last of everything Last of myself, I am so broken,
yet so beautiful in my brokenness, I am the false of every click
You failed! Yes I failed, I am not a happy person,
At least I pretend to be, But I am not,
I break, I break, I break.

No comments:

Post a Comment

رسالة إليك

  ربما أنت لا تذكر ما الي سأقوله ولكن سأقول في الحالتين أتذكر المرة الأولى التي التقينا فيها يوم الجمعة 25 أكتوبر 2019 في الصباح الباكر عندم...