Friday, November 18, 2016

Sixty Years

                                                        #SixtyYears #Poetry #Sad #Emotions 
                                                All I need is, sixty years and you. The love and
                                            No need for ceremony, Yet, I have my own groom, and
  I can wear a white shirt, and run in the blooms, You be my king, 
And I shall say yes, Without melody and A people to attend, 
All I need is, Your faith in my hands, For all the wishes, 
The night and I behold, Its our fairy tale, Yet no one is true, 
  My family will like you, But please don't you go, You might think, 
    As me as I insane, Just stay here, No need for pain, All I need is, 
Nothing but your soul, Against mine, We dont need a car, 
Yet we live in the star, Hold me closely, Let us not fall a part, 
Sixty years, not to much, For us to be asleep, Stay here, 
      Dont let me leave, Look into my eyes, Dont make me disappear, 
Stay here, Wish me near, Dont you go, I am right here, 
All I need is, Sixty more years, Nothing less, But sixty years

No comments:

Post a Comment

رسالة إليك

  ربما أنت لا تذكر ما الي سأقوله ولكن سأقول في الحالتين أتذكر المرة الأولى التي التقينا فيها يوم الجمعة 25 أكتوبر 2019 في الصباح الباكر عندم...