Monday, November 21, 2016

Confession By S

#ConfessionsByS
I am that kind of friend who suddenly disappear off the social scene, give up on my goals and unique personality traits.
Dating me, with my control issues will make you feel minor irritation
Listen to my confessions wisely:
#One I come on strong
I can be very flattering and it will make you fall for me straight away,
In a short amount of time you will feel like your the center of my universe and its when I start to control you
#Two Your time is my time
I quickly try to make you feel as if anything you do is a disruption to the life we have together
Unfortunately, these ‘disruptions’ are often your family, friends, hobbies, or anything else that equates to your life as an individual.
I will try to make you feel bad about your choices, make you feel guilty about doing something without me
#Three I Lacks on social life
I dont have a fantastic social life, since controlling to the thing
I dont usually mention my friends or the activities I do, its because of my control issues.
I am rarely secure, So I would rather chose a partner and thats it
#Fourth
I keep on constant tabs you
I can see caring to begin with, maybe concerned about you, but it doesnt take long before my behavior crosses where it moves to be unhealthy. Soon, my caring " texts" becomes insistent calls, My anticipation on explaining myself will dies and I would rather be home on time
And little by little your confidence and feelings will diminish, you will start entering my wild zone, and you will feel like your wings are clipped, all of your enjoyments of life will fade away, because of me,
Because of my insecurities
#Fifth,
I am charming,
Yes
#Number6
I will direct you, its what I know best
Trying to explain anything will not help out ( Trust me)
I have issues, I am emotionally imbalanced, whether it be insecurity or self-love or unhealthy need for perfection.
I can also make you feel self-doubt, and second guess your own choices
So before its too late, I advice you to run
Run before you get attached to a freak like me,
Run my friend, run...

No comments:

Post a Comment

رسالة إليك

  ربما أنت لا تذكر ما الي سأقوله ولكن سأقول في الحالتين أتذكر المرة الأولى التي التقينا فيها يوم الجمعة 25 أكتوبر 2019 في الصباح الباكر عندم...