Sunday, January 14, 2018

Who am I?

You might not understand it,
and just ask why, but
All I want to do
Is lay here and die,
I tried to seek for help,
Maybe see the light,
But,
No matter what I do,
I always lose the fight,
It was more
 than it seemed
Or ever been heard,
Through the sadness,
You only caught
I the madness,,
I have done many wrong things,
Hoping it might let me go,
And now,
I close my eyes,
Afraid to fall again,
or
Handle the inner truth
But! I have let the strengths
Beneath me, to pull
My strings out
To shout it
I have pushed myself
To the limit
Of hope, dignity and success
The line, I was afraid
To cut, even more
Be judged
I was blind,
Not to see the good,
When it was here
Right in front of me
I did it!
Talked to my voice
SHUT UP! I said
I can do what I want,
In any time I wish
Nothing can stop me,
Even the devil
Owns sins to forgive,
God created me to look,
For the magic
The beauty of me,
I can be the change,
The way I imagine
It shall be,
Forever with no thee
I shall be the soul
Of who am I
When I look back,
I am who I am
With no racism's
Just happiness
And prayed to God
I shall be honored
To allow my soul
The spirit I have found,
With love
Passion and faith
To more
Pretend
I am who I am today,
Nothing else
Would ever claim
To be wrong,

No comments:

Post a Comment

رسالة إليك

  ربما أنت لا تذكر ما الي سأقوله ولكن سأقول في الحالتين أتذكر المرة الأولى التي التقينا فيها يوم الجمعة 25 أكتوبر 2019 في الصباح الباكر عندم...