Sunday, January 28, 2018

Sep 17th 2001

For many years. I forced my body,
and f
orbidden my mouth
not to speak about it. But it have been killing me.
Tearing me up. Physically, mentally and emotionally
It never stopped! This feeling, hiding behind my head
Unable to tell anyone, afraid to end up dead
This feeling, where looking at the mirror, means
I am not myself. You’re not yourself
September 17th Two thousand 1, as a little girl
who kept her dreams up “Respect me, Respect me I said”
After school, waiting for my mama to pick me up
She always forget me, So, I used to sit in the road,
Playing with some sand, with a friend of mine, Called R
Hours passed by, as the sun started to leave,
I could feel someone breath, at the back of my neck
His hands slowly touched my body
demanding goosebumps

Attacking my childhood without permission and destroyed it,
Sooner R came by, she screamed till her voice went wild
He soon ran away, but still lives in myselfMy mama came, when its too late. R told my mama
That I was hurt, but mama never knew. She never knew, 
How her only child got hurt, its been too many years now,
But somehow, I have lost myself and ever since
Whenever I look at the mirror, I have no confidence,
Nothing to hold on, R was the only one who ever knew
She was my only friend. and ever since

I am only the girl who killed herself
=

No comments:

Post a Comment

رسالة إليك

  ربما أنت لا تذكر ما الي سأقوله ولكن سأقول في الحالتين أتذكر المرة الأولى التي التقينا فيها يوم الجمعة 25 أكتوبر 2019 في الصباح الباكر عندم...