Sunday, January 21, 2018

When you loved me the best



It was winter on the summer days, your words collapses into a piece of art
They crashed the silence that lived between us, for the last four months
I remember your hands on my mine, it highlighted our future 
It crash our fear and bloom our wings into the sky for the sake of love
All of the weird, awkward moments vanished right away
Like the intense quiet ignited with trust and loyalty
I remember allowing myself with a deep breath of the swallowing air
I demand my head to stop twirling till I nailed the courage 
You was the courage that I needed the most, in that time
It was you, who aspired and inspired my soul to dance 
It was winter on the summer day, when your words collapses into heaven


We grew a part ever since, like it was always tend to happen
But I still wanted it to end differently, peacefully and lovely
I wished for something above and beyond, like longing on your chin
Between thunderstorms and the fights, or conflicting the fact that your face


will no longer exist in the mind of our hometown songs 
But I remember, I shall remember your courage, your touch and every thing
I shall remember you between the edges, I shall remember you 
So deeply, beautifully and completely
I shall remember you, when you loved me best 
By Sally Bani Hani 






No comments:

Post a Comment

رسالة إليك

  ربما أنت لا تذكر ما الي سأقوله ولكن سأقول في الحالتين أتذكر المرة الأولى التي التقينا فيها يوم الجمعة 25 أكتوبر 2019 في الصباح الباكر عندم...