Sunday, January 28, 2018

My Dim Poetry

I love how you came into my life, 
Just like the ingredients mend,
Through jazz music and late nights, 
Cigarettes, collecting empty beer bottles,
I love how you make my heart bumps,
Whenever I get addicted to blue cheese
Taste so bitter, but pretty too,
I like how you give me the chills,
Every time your lips touches mine,
I could literary ignite my lights out,
So beautifully, and perfectly, 
You, would never imagine it, 
I like how you look at me,
Whenever I write dim poetry,
Full of sorrow more into love, 
And you, would never judge
My inner sins, nor 
My pretty white skin
I like every time I catch you singing
To music that gives Goosebumps
Instead of waterfalls, down to our faces
I could be a writer, one day
To inspire others, as they say,
But I would rather sleep naked,
Not in a sexy way, but to be myself
In this warm view, where your eyes
Is all I can see, maybe think off,
I could be a dancer, 
If you just let me one, 
Or a summer night singer, 
Where one day, I can change the industry,
But, You would rather see me cooking,
Not a beautiful lady wearing a red dress,
Up in the night, dancing in the room
I liked every detail about your soul,
Very deep, inspirational but sad
Heart is breaking so slowly
You never noticed your creativity 
Swinging in the ashes,
I liked how God created me, 
Made me live in this earth,
That now we are killing it,
I like how God, is giving me a reason,
But I don’t want no reasons,
I want touches, on my body
Till I shiver at night, 
Where I needed it to feel
I could be something big,
If I want that, 
But I don’t, I don’t want that
I want my dim poetry 
To be read at night, 
Where young teenagers, 
Could cry to a million stars,
Makes them wonder, 
“Not Enough”
Yes, 
I want my dim poetry 
To be written on the walls,
Of your cruel hearts, tonight
To be everywhere in the world,
But not to feed your soul,
Yes, 
I want my dim poetry
To feed my own individuality,
Cause I am a sinner, 
Who drinks at night, 
Shivers at daylight, 
Yes, yes, yes

No comments:

Post a Comment

رسالة إليك

  ربما أنت لا تذكر ما الي سأقوله ولكن سأقول في الحالتين أتذكر المرة الأولى التي التقينا فيها يوم الجمعة 25 أكتوبر 2019 في الصباح الباكر عندم...