Friday, June 30, 2017

Will Always love you

Will Always Love You

A thousand words, could not bring you back
I know because, I have tried.\
Neither would a thousand tears, 
I know because I have cried, 
You left behind a broken heart, 
And happy memories too, 
But I never wanted memories, 
I only want is you, 
Tried many times to forget you, 
But the idea made me feel insecure, 
If you could just take a look, 
And see how I feel without you, 
You know sometimes, I close my eyes, 
And think about a new step, moving on
I picture it all in my head, 
Each time I try, 
Something pulls me down, 
Is it our love?
Maybe it doesnt want us to be a part, 
Tried many times, 
But it seem my situation
Is useless, 
Its been five summers, 
Since you left to heaven, 
Since the earth, has lost it light, 
I cry mostly every night, 
I know its wrong, but what can I do?
For some reasons, I feel the blame, 
If I never asked you, 
To come over, to cross countries, 
Just to see I, Maybe it would never happened
Maybe we would still create
Our world into a better place, 
All I am asking, is just to see your face, 
Am I crazy?
Just want to tell you, 
Through days and years, 
I will always remember our first, 
Smile, passion and beauty, 
May God rest your soul in peace, 
We shall meet in heaven again, 
You will always be remembered, 
In my heart <3

This was the first poem I ever wrote 15/7/2009

No comments:

Post a Comment

رسالة إليك

  ربما أنت لا تذكر ما الي سأقوله ولكن سأقول في الحالتين أتذكر المرة الأولى التي التقينا فيها يوم الجمعة 25 أكتوبر 2019 في الصباح الباكر عندم...