Thursday, June 1, 2017

We never dated, but you still broke my heart





We didnt date, but you told me how much, you liked me
Whenever you saw me, you would tell me,
How I look pretty, whenever I wear something black,
and when we dont see each other that much,
You would text me "I miss you"
We didnt date, but would text me
from the moment you open your eyes, see
you made me wanted with your words,
I felt like I was something special
We didnt date, but you shared your secrets with me,
You told me things, that one one else knew
Like you cared about me, like
you want me in your life
We didnt date, but you cuddled me
Kissed me, and comforted me
You saw me when I am vulnerable and safe
We didnt date, but you gave me a reason
to think that one day, we would
We didnt date, but you hurt me
It doesnt really matter
whether you were my official boyfriend or
if you refused to label it
You still broke my heart
So, when you start dating, dont act
dont act like i am crazy, i am not
Dont wonder about my questions
when I ask you, why were you so distant
dont blow me off,
at least not yet
Dont answer with " its non of your business"
Because you let me get so close
you made me fall in love with you,
No! We didnt date
but I became emotionally attached to you,
to each other, we made a connection
and thats why I need an explanation
I deserve a closure,
I deserve to hear why do you wanna leave
I need to know that I dont mean to you
anything anymore
at least not for now
at least not ever
so, when I ask you
why were you distant?
please answer
Dont let me wait
Dont break my heart even more
Dont let me wait
I love you.



No comments:

Post a Comment

رسالة إليك

  ربما أنت لا تذكر ما الي سأقوله ولكن سأقول في الحالتين أتذكر المرة الأولى التي التقينا فيها يوم الجمعة 25 أكتوبر 2019 في الصباح الباكر عندم...