Thursday, June 1, 2017

To the Man, who is about to break my heart

To the man, 
who is about to break my heart, 

Its hard for me to speak, 
See, I had a hard time, 
Letting people inside,
I have also a way of, 
Letting people open up, 
So much as wide as ocean,
So, they don’t notice, 
I haven’t open up an inch, 
But you and I, 
we were different
We were too honest, 
We know that we are damaged, 
And afraid of love, 
We did things so perfectly,
We gave it the best we had, 
That’s why, I want to be honest, 
I want to be honest with you, 

See, I am scared, 
More than death to me, 
You think I am strong enough, 
That I have build a wall so high, 
So no one can see my pain inside,
So, no one can see my transit 
So, No one can see me, 
How, I long to be held
And loved in a way, 
I was never before

Then, there is you
You are all the wrong things, 
But rolled up with a beautiful package
that makes me feel so many things
Your are everything,
I shouldn’t be looking for, 
Yet it makes sense to me,

In so many ways, 
I, see myself in you
The way you keep running away,
As an option
Protecting yourself and reminding
Reminding yourself, that 
If things start to feel too real,
You can, and will leave

You, like the idea of leaving
You, love to be desired, in ways
That you can’t even comprehend
You, also play the scenarios
Out in your mind, ( Just like me)
And then use the, to 
Calculate yourself worth, 
Yes, I have been there

See, you pretend to be hard,
Somehow hurt the people,
Who care about you, 
Though, deep inside
Its hurting you so much more,
Than them, even myself

So, this is why I am terrified,
This honesty, that we have created,
Between us, with passion
Maybe more attraction 
Is surely a dangerous combination
There is no hiding, 
No more lies, 
Despite all those insecurities, 
Knowing everything about you, 
Somehow I trust you, 
Thought, 
Its giving me the itch,
In the soles of my feet,
Telling me
“Its time to Run”

No comments:

Post a Comment

رسالة إليك

  ربما أنت لا تذكر ما الي سأقوله ولكن سأقول في الحالتين أتذكر المرة الأولى التي التقينا فيها يوم الجمعة 25 أكتوبر 2019 في الصباح الباكر عندم...