Sunday, June 25, 2017

Almighty Cure me!

Almighty Cure me! 
Comfort me from my past, where my bruised are from
Cure me, from my missteps that still haunt me and keep me from living my life. Relief me to remember how to be strong with my anxiety.
Assist the process of me healing from my past heartbreaks, to fall in love again, like it never got shot, let me trust my beliefs in life, cure me from all of my suicidal thoughts, be my guardian angel on the other side.
Support me throughout all of my disappointments, show me how to forgive the x-lovers, because I need to let go now, teach me how to forget, how to see the light again. I am already tired trying to give up, so show me how its done.
My decisions, the lines, I am lost, show me please
Cure me from the things that made me this way today, that made me steal my sleeping time, striking myself into a storm and instead of seeing colours I see myself blaming, cursing and getting lost. So help me! Please
Relief me with the beauty thats comes from the inside of faith, let me see good in people heart's, show me the strength you once gave me, when I was doomed, help me have a choice to start, to build to give and to connect. Help me, please
Dear Almighty,
Help me to become myself, the strong lady who never gives up
Support my failures, push my limits into flowering actions
Cure my illusions, my storms and misfits
Relief me from my past,
Assist me with the ways and the light
Dear God, dont forget me,
Help me,
Please
#SlamPoetry #AlmightyCureMe

No comments:

Post a Comment

رسالة إليك

  ربما أنت لا تذكر ما الي سأقوله ولكن سأقول في الحالتين أتذكر المرة الأولى التي التقينا فيها يوم الجمعة 25 أكتوبر 2019 في الصباح الباكر عندم...