Sunday, June 4, 2017

Right Now


Right now

I look like the girl
from the Black Swan movie
My skin is losing its mind
My senses are slowly panicking
I can’t make it stop
I am anxious 
Out of control
I can’t relax,
Even when I am safe
My anxiety is eating my peace
is eating my inner peace out
Its why I bite my nails
I can’t focus
I keep on checking my phone
When its off
I feel the tense sense
I can’t make it stop
Anxiety is my heart
Messy, damaged and honest
I am doomed
Miserable, lost and weird
I am slowly dying
Letting everything die with me,
the flowers, are becoming frozen
This ceiling, everything
I am panicking
There is no a switch off
I am a bad feeling,
My system can’t be shut down
I socialize occasionally,
especially when I am drunk
I mean wasted, 
It’s like getting sad
after watching the Notebook
or getting the news
someone is dead
I am the universe of feelings
the bad ones
the misfits
crazy
I go to the extent
the viral
moody
I get anxious 
just by existing!
Am I crazy? 
I may be born like this
With my insomnia 
Depression
and dolor
My life has no point
I go left, I go right 
Nothing is useful
I look like the devil
from the movies
Unwanted, abandon 
a killer
As a kid I was never okay
I had dimensions 
I could see my endings
last scene 
of every single day 
Sometimes I see myself
cutting my wrists
days where I cry myself 
another is when 
I wear this god white dress 
but my stress 
is killing me 
I feel heaviness on my chest
but despite of that
I am okay
the kind of answer 
where it’s a lie
covering for the truth that I want it 
My anxiety is my identity 
we are a two compound
it is for the likes 
and praise 
and no matter who I meet
or what I read
I will have it
See, it lives in my veins
it’s my oxygen
it’s my middle name 
and I am fine with it
 I am fine with it
I am with fine with it
I am not 
I need help
I am not fine with it
I am not!

No comments:

Post a Comment

رسالة إليك

  ربما أنت لا تذكر ما الي سأقوله ولكن سأقول في الحالتين أتذكر المرة الأولى التي التقينا فيها يوم الجمعة 25 أكتوبر 2019 في الصباح الباكر عندم...