Sunday, October 22, 2017

The first time I tasted love, 2006

Back in the days, where technology didnt embrace out 
We first met, rolling down the street 
with our speedy rolling skates, I remember 11th 2003
It was a warm night, you and I decided to talk
our eyes exploded with sparkles, we blew each other minds 

Like fireworks on ice, like cold that turn into melting hands,
I remember running to you, whenever I felt loved,
We were something else, other calls it love
but we called it the one,
Back in the days, where holding hands was making love
We didnt own cellphones like lovers these days,
But we had usernames on MSN
I was flowercandy, you were naruto123
If we werent on slides, we would be chatting
and when you stop answering, i would nudge you,
Back in the days, where falling in love means eternity
You and I were immortal, we thought of growing old
Tell our kids on how we met, show them what love is,
I remember when you said "I love you" 24th 2006
Back then, it was the first time I tasted love,

Ever since, you gave me too much,
made my heart stop,
Back in the days, where hugging each other means love
We gave up everything, we risks our soul out
just to see each other, for few minutes
We embraces it, like its our only strength,
I lied, when you asked me if I loved you back,
I never stopped,
But I was moving away, we would be a part
I would break your heart, I dont want that,
So, I said I needed time and left,
Back in the days, we stopped talking
I tasted hurt 21 June 2007
Then our heart exploded, we were thunderstorms

faith brought up together like before,
our love grew, you named us " a long relationship"
That was fine, at least for a while
We were on our senior year in high school,
but we still managed to find time to talk,
by warm poems, and the chat on the MSN,
we thank M.SN that kept our love alive, at least for a while,
Back in the day 18th Sep 2009
I had a heartache, I remember my body going on shivering mood
I couldn't stop crying, I almost gave up,
I almost lost hope, the voices, the life, everything went into dust
I remember, everything about that call,
Another voice on the other side, the voice is far, my head is spining
I didnt even get to the part, but I tasted death 18th Sep 2009
My throat was on fire, I was ready to give up,
Something strong hit my body, like a bullet
into my chest, that gave me burns reaching
down my spin, giving my pressure at the back on my neck
I lost my one and only, myself, my own self
Back in 18th Sep 2009 I tasted lost 

The conversation on the phone went like this
" God gave him something else to do"
" God gave him a new mission"
" He will look up at you"
I remember my body getting into unknown mode
but I said this " Who are you talking about"
the other voice was " M.Z"
The first time I tasted love was 24th April 2006
it was only then.

God rest your soul in peace <3











No comments:

Post a Comment

رسالة إليك

  ربما أنت لا تذكر ما الي سأقوله ولكن سأقول في الحالتين أتذكر المرة الأولى التي التقينا فيها يوم الجمعة 25 أكتوبر 2019 في الصباح الباكر عندم...