Thursday, October 26, 2017

not anymore

Dont question
the meaning of you
our friendship
We have been through so much
its impossible for me, to forget you
We were a burning throat
A kiss on the lips
Yet a fire that needed to be frozen
We were extraordinary
You will be the first person I would call
in an event of death or breakdown
You didnt break my heart
or made my life any miserable than before
It was like we never matched
on sunset blueberries
Our bodies didnt click like
kisses on vanilla's mood
We were never one
we were two instead
Two different personalities in one person
which made memories get lost
in hell,
I must admit,
I dont regret, the first time
I saw you, i thought my heart gave up
the beating was so fast
I stopped feeling it,
or the first time
you asked me to dance
on the moonlight of our sense
you made my pain go away
like magic, which i dont believe in
not anymore
or maybe the time
where you expressed too many emotions
that i thought i was talking to myself
I remember, your caring face
the way you touched me, with embrace
You didnt break my heart
How could you? When we were never a thing
We were an experience after fireballs shots
Wild and free, hopeless dances
We were colours that was made
not to last
A fact, I wont miss you
nor dial your phone number
but I will pray
for your pure soul heart
You made me weird
wired, loving human being
You made me,
something worth living
so, I wont miss you
we were never something,
so, when I pass on life
you would come
throw the flowers that i liked
the once you brought with the excuse
"they were on sale"
for me, because i like them
you didnt break my heart
It was already breaking
you were the last piece
and I loved it
I still do,
We never fallen in love with each other
but we were one skin
that look, that smile, that kiss,
that solo dance
We were never together,
so you never broke me
I was never fixed
I was wired
I was
In love
with the idea
of hurting
the suffering
the losing
the you
I was only
in love



No comments:

Post a Comment

رسالة إليك

  ربما أنت لا تذكر ما الي سأقوله ولكن سأقول في الحالتين أتذكر المرة الأولى التي التقينا فيها يوم الجمعة 25 أكتوبر 2019 في الصباح الباكر عندم...