Tuesday, November 28, 2017

I miss the feeling

I miss the feeling when the light
come across the trees and my body
and leaves.

I miss the feeling of someone's skin
on mine, the tenders
the happy end.

I miss the feeling whenever I decided
to share the power inside of me
to the world. The tickles

I miss the feeling of peacefulness
right before bed time.

I miss the feeling whenever I assume that
I know what are people thinking off,
when in fact I dont.

I miss the feeling when rain drops
dances on my stomach
reaching it to ache
so beautifully and slowly

I miss the feeling when he says
" I love you" without meaning it

I miss the feeling of happiness right after
I eat a bar of chocolate.

I miss the feeling of a feeling itself.

I miss the feeling of me being a home
but not a home itself

I miss the feeling of just igniting with the world
I miss the feeling of spaces between 
raindrops
 

No comments:

Post a Comment

رسالة إليك

  ربما أنت لا تذكر ما الي سأقوله ولكن سأقول في الحالتين أتذكر المرة الأولى التي التقينا فيها يوم الجمعة 25 أكتوبر 2019 في الصباح الباكر عندم...