Tuesday, November 21, 2017

Its 2:00 Am

Its two Am and this is how I feel,
Dizzy, after getting wasted
Trying to forget every promise you made,
Chocked up, from your words, 
Lies and beliefs
Addicted, to the drug you gave me,
To love you with every piece of I
Without noticing.

Its three AM and this is how I feel,
Ashamed, that I have loved you,
But you stopped loving me,
Ashamed, that I didn't realize it
Much sooner than ever,
Ashamed, that I gave you a chance,
Without asking my soul to,

Its three Am and this is how I feel,
Tired, from crying out
Until my nose closes and I cant breath no more..
Tired, from dialing your number,
and quickly hanging up the line,
Tired, from checking our pictures,
On the camera roll,

Its three and half Am and this is how I feel,
Ache, from my chest of my heart,
Since we broke up on my birthday,
Ache, because you shouted at my face,
So loudly that I began to eat myself up.

Its four Am and this is how I feel,
Bitter not better, for having too much of tequila 
Trying to get over you, 
Bitter, from tasting your lips on mine
Bitter, because I am wasted 
Alone in the balcony

Its Five am and this is how I feel,
Not good, but I will move my body,
Wash up my pale face,
Getting ready for work, 
Like nothing happened, 

Not good, But I will push anxiety away
Wear a smiling mask,
My high heels and make up on
and move on,

Its Six AM and this how I feel,
Wasted as ****, not good enough
Strong, powerful and super
Pale, beautiful, confident and nervous
I feel like a human, who feels too much
But strong enough, 

Its seven Am and this is how I feel,
POWERFUL!

No comments:

Post a Comment

رسالة إليك

  ربما أنت لا تذكر ما الي سأقوله ولكن سأقول في الحالتين أتذكر المرة الأولى التي التقينا فيها يوم الجمعة 25 أكتوبر 2019 في الصباح الباكر عندم...