Sunday, November 26, 2017

Bullying ( Back in High School)

First punch,
I swallowed it,
Second slap,
I ate that, 
Pointing at my face,
I never saw it,
Mouth spit,
Back stabbing, 
You see how I look,
Believe me,
I look like a freak,
At least, 
That’s what they said,
I couldn’t do anything,
But believed,
Back in high school,
They used to get me,
All the time,
Words, actions,
Pointing, 
Rumors, 
It burned me, 
Like a fire, 
Burning my skin,
Back in high school,
I was their puppet,
Just like anxiety,
did,
They waited for me,
Around the corner,
With their gossip
that 
Felt like a razor,
Cutting me instead,
Ugly, fat, stupid
And a mess,
Thanks to them,
I lost myself,
With rejections, 
And their judgmental,
They, 
They,
Have won my weakness,
That led me, to hell
I have become nothing,
Thanks to them,
I grew up being worthless, 
Not enough,
Attacking my own breathe,
Sometimes, 
Cutting my own wrists, 
I kept on wishing,
If I told someone,
But I knew they would 
Pick on me, 
Even more, 
So I kept those times,
Where I felt like giving up
To my writings,
And now, 
Those writings, 
Are coming to an end,
Waiting for me to speak,
At least help,
But how can I talk,
See, 
Freak alien, 
Is my middle name,
So, I kept telling myself 
To shout the hell up,
Its better, 
To feel that way,
Than speak up,
Its not like my teachers
Would have stand up,
Or my parents would,
So I let those bruises, 
Kept me safe for a while,
Maybe I would forget,
Back stabbing,
Mouth spit,
Pointing at myself 
I never saw it,
Second Slap, 
I ate t,
First Punch 
I swallowed it 

No comments:

Post a Comment

رسالة إليك

  ربما أنت لا تذكر ما الي سأقوله ولكن سأقول في الحالتين أتذكر المرة الأولى التي التقينا فيها يوم الجمعة 25 أكتوبر 2019 في الصباح الباكر عندم...