Wednesday, August 2, 2017

Everyone should love themselves right


I have fallen in love with the wrong one 
By accident, maybe on purpose 
Without knowing if she is right one 
if he had touched my inner soul or not yet
Maybe its when chasing cars was on the radio
or maybe when she baked extra cherries on the floor
Singing, trembling, crying
I have fallen in love without thinking
Without no fear, 
I didnt even take a step ahead 
For the first time, I 
abandoned all the rules of love
and felt so deeply to it
and I liked it
Its safe, safe 
I have no regrets, not a bit
Loving the wrong person
is okay, is good
In fact, its beautiful
You get your heart ached
In the small detailed shape
It makes you know who you are 
and embrace it 
I have fallen in love without analyzing the future
I stopped wondering and over thinking
or trying to figure anything out
If its fits then let it be
if it made me sorrow then let it be
If I got abused
like always, let it be 
I have fallen in love, 
with the flawless, whole self loving person
and I have let him, her in
I have let myself feel for the first time
without thinking, maybe it is a sin
and if our love was apart of manipulating 
and those damn expectation 
let it be, 
I have fallen in love, and yes
I have stop searching for the "one"
I have this now, because I am happy
endless pale voiceless 
because I feel something powerful
so sad, it make me want to burn it all,
Because, I know
I will never find real love like this
I wont be able to re feel this feeling
to let people in so fast
without thinking, 
I know, I shall learn and grow
faster, slowly so deeply
and I will discover 
if this was love, or not
its when I try, 
I have fallen in love with the wrong one
with the person who seems right
who took my heart
to the rhythm 
and tore it apart
I gave my heart freely
to someone with wrong intentions
who doesnt care
or value love itself
but in the end, i let it happen
the whole affection, desperation and 
loneliness 
I let it be, or become
I have fallen in love, with someone
who is me, when I look in the mirror
with someone who care widely
who is terrified genuinely
who's heart is madly emotional bomb
 Someone who likes the attention 
of getting bullied by the night
someone is not fully right
but I let it happen
I have fallen in love 
with the wrong person
and its beautiful
it could crash and burn
but its a soulmate
who dances and laugh
after all,
when my heart dies peacefully
it will rise again
it will shine
bright
colourful
ready to love
the wrong person

Everyone should love themselves right

No comments:

Post a Comment

رسالة إليك

  ربما أنت لا تذكر ما الي سأقوله ولكن سأقول في الحالتين أتذكر المرة الأولى التي التقينا فيها يوم الجمعة 25 أكتوبر 2019 في الصباح الباكر عندم...