Tuesday, April 25, 2017

To #HAF

Lately, I have been patient 8
In the process 4
Of forgetting you but somehow
I couldnt, I kept
I kept on waiting, and waiting
Waiting for my heart
To finish breathing you out,
For my lungs,
To stop beating your name,
Somehow, I couldnt
I mean, How could I?
When the memories
Are raining down my throats
I have been trying,
To avoid all of the places
We ever went to
From my favorite coffee place
To brunch time, but somehow
I couldnt resist,
I couldnt even resist the idea
of seeing our eyes meet again,
Although a part of me,
Kept on giving me imaginary shots
of you, holding somebody's hand
Maybe pictures of kids, in your wallet
or a ring on your left hand
But instead, I am falling deeper
Deeper in the ocean of sorrow
With the memories
that we held so close and with
the memories that we didn't had yet
 and with the fact
that this, this is killing me
Especially lying to myself
About you, getting over you,
Its been months now,
and all I could think of
is our love,
the little details that we once had
and I am trying to delete it
But somehow I cant.
Instead I am cutting my own wrists,
and this is how
I begin writing,
Perhaps if one day I got famous
You will read what you did
You will see what we had
You will regret
Or call, dial my number
and call,
and if you are reading this now
know this,
I never gave up on you
You did


To #HAF

No comments:

Post a Comment

رسالة إليك

  ربما أنت لا تذكر ما الي سأقوله ولكن سأقول في الحالتين أتذكر المرة الأولى التي التقينا فيها يوم الجمعة 25 أكتوبر 2019 في الصباح الباكر عندم...