Sunday, April 16, 2017

Sick and Tired

Sick and tired
dying on my body
Sitting here waiting
Tracing all of my flash lights
Cause my heart
got enough
From the beginning
I am so tired
Dont ask me, " To be Patient"
I already had enough
Shots,
So just let me give up,
Let me go,
Dont tell me, " This isnt good for me"
I dont want to know
not anymore
at least,
I am sick and tired
from this lame life
I am sorry
But I am dying from the rush
Dying from your touch
I dont want this
I am so tired
All over again, all over again
Deep in my skin,
Waiting, sitting waiting
I dont want to apologize
But I am so sorry
I am sick and tired
I am sorry

No comments:

Post a Comment

رسالة إليك

  ربما أنت لا تذكر ما الي سأقوله ولكن سأقول في الحالتين أتذكر المرة الأولى التي التقينا فيها يوم الجمعة 25 أكتوبر 2019 في الصباح الباكر عندم...