Friday, January 20, 2017

Being a person ( Like me)

Being a person who often cares way too much,
and feels that there is never enough
That I can ever give,
See, I have had my share of heartbreaks
Unfulfilled expectations as well
My Midnight mornings thoughts echoing
" Where did I ever go wrong"
" How can I be good enough"
But its empty as shades and when its 3 am
I would be in tears,
Till my mascara drops to my chin
and I would wonder,
" If I will ever find someone who will loves me back"
I end up listening to Patrick Watson
Till I would sleep the mornings away
I have learned to expect nothing in return
I look at myself fearlessly wearing your heart
On my sleeve,



No comments:

Post a Comment

رسالة إليك

  ربما أنت لا تذكر ما الي سأقوله ولكن سأقول في الحالتين أتذكر المرة الأولى التي التقينا فيها يوم الجمعة 25 أكتوبر 2019 في الصباح الباكر عندم...