Saturday, January 21, 2017

Wish I

I don't want to tell him,
Don't want him to know, 
My love for he, 
Can't seem to go. 
Want to be with he, 
And, I know I shouldn't, 
How I long for his kiss,
So do his touch. 
Still feels his love, 
Through his eyes.
But afraid to all, 
To be replaced, 
As I lay awake, 
In my dreams, 
See his face, 
As it steal away, 
My breathe! And 
I Don't have the strength, 
It hurt to be too far,
How everything,
Everything! Reminds me of he, 
In the blue skies.
Streets we walk by,
Expect for myself
That's why I weep,
Inside my broken heart,
Wish I didn't love he,
Wish I could die,
But till then
I shall remain silent
I shall be quite. 
Till the day, 
I commit suicide.

No comments:

Post a Comment

رسالة إليك

  ربما أنت لا تذكر ما الي سأقوله ولكن سأقول في الحالتين أتذكر المرة الأولى التي التقينا فيها يوم الجمعة 25 أكتوبر 2019 في الصباح الباكر عندم...