Tuesday, May 22, 2018

Untitled yet


I know he is not going to respond to my messages
Clearly, I am not his priority and probably 
I will burst into tears and write a new poem 
Its been 3 minutes, he haven't responded yet
Is it something I said? Or he might not have seen it 
Wait, let me just create an acceptable excuse for me 
Meanwhile, I will just try to distract myself 
10 minutes now! It feels like ages funny huh! 
Maybe he is taking a nap or driving or busy
I only miss him! Nothing important there
Should I send another emojis, 
I will just turn my phone off, in case he calls me
Who am I kidding here?
2 DAYS!
Is he breaking up with me?
Am I not enough! Clearly thats it 
Oh wait, he just send me a snap-chat 
With the caption " Gang Time"
At least he is doing okay,
Do I reply? Maybe no 
1 month 
He sees me buying milk
Looks at me and throw the silliest excuse 
" My phone is broken" 
I simply swallowed it and continued walking 
He kept talking " I miss you"
I miss you too " secretly talking to myself"
I deserve better!
3 Months
I miss you
9 Months
Happy Birthday!
1 year
He called, finally he did
But its too late now
I am up
But he called
When its too late




No comments:

Post a Comment

رسالة إليك

  ربما أنت لا تذكر ما الي سأقوله ولكن سأقول في الحالتين أتذكر المرة الأولى التي التقينا فيها يوم الجمعة 25 أكتوبر 2019 في الصباح الباكر عندم...