Tuesday, February 14, 2017

When your heart is heavy, read this


I literary know what its like to be emotionally exhausted, especially when you try to explain it to people and you cant.
How finding the perfect words for " I feel things differently, deeply and I feel too much, sometimes it leaves me empty"
Its like waking up so tired because you couldnt sleep at 3 in the morning, and how loneliness grown deeper inside you.
Its like sneaking on everyone else, wondering " what am I doing wrong?" Wondering why do I feel less than a person, somehow wishing you would stop caring.
See, I am a type of a person who just love so deeply and care too much to people who dont ever care I exists.
I am the one who gives away part of myself to make others feel something, feel whole again.
Who show that being strong is very easy, but I barely can figure it out on myself.
I am the one who weep poetry, and no one would even notice,
Who feels lonely in a middle of a wild concert, I am the one who look at couples holding hand and wondering " Will it ever be my turn?"
So trust me, I know how hard it is for you to feel heavy, I am sure its not you, its only a phase, you will get through it, and I will be here.
I know how much I tried to tell you to stop loving as hard as you do, will make you feel like there is something wrong, but trust me its okay.
So, I am writing this for you, yo know you are special, with all of your fears and faith, with your tenderness and softness, one day you will get what I am trying to stay, when I and you see the light and escape away.
But until then, keep trying, keep holding onto that little bit of faith of yours, keep being yourself the unique creep weirdo, the sweet dont change. Dont change like me, I grew up heartless with no passionate of life or love. Let all the emotions breathe your soul, make a difference. be the change that you want to see
Be that someone who is rare, be that someone when people look at you say " Finally" Someone with feelings. Be someone like I used to be. Dont change. Dont become someone else. Be yourself
Sincerely,
The older me

No comments:

Post a Comment

رسالة إليك

  ربما أنت لا تذكر ما الي سأقوله ولكن سأقول في الحالتين أتذكر المرة الأولى التي التقينا فيها يوم الجمعة 25 أكتوبر 2019 في الصباح الباكر عندم...