Tuesday, December 20, 2016

My feelings

I am not trying to suffocate you, when I ask you where you were,
Or who you spent your weekend with; I am just trying to protect my heart. If you were out with another girl, I want to know, so that I can slowly. Detach myself from the idea of you. I do understand that relationships are meant, to develop slowly, but I am impatient, I want to skip past the small talk and go straight to kissing you instead I want something deeper, more meaningful
Even if we are not officially dating, it feels like we are, There is always this thing, about you, about your smile I wear my heart on my sleeves. During a casual conversation,
I might tell you about a recent death In my family, I am open up a lot, It might scare you off, But its normal, The kind a normal that is weird for you, When it comes to see you, You will be my first priority If your free, then I will ask you to see me, And it doesn’t mean that I don’t have backup plans, But I prefer you, I know, that I should play it cool and, wait for you to send the first text. But I really want to talk to you, Even when I have nothing to say, My impatience takes control and sometimes, I end up sending texts that I regret seconds later. I would tell the world about you, You know, when it comes to me, My feelings slip from my lips with ease, I do cry myself to sleep every single night, if it was up to me, I wouldn’t be obsessed with the idea of you, and I wouldn’t break down if you told me that you were in love with another girl, or that serious for a matter of fact
I am highly destructive as well, When I don’t get what I want,
It feels like the end of my world, That’s why I act out by getting drunk off a Mexican beer and a tequila shot, Posting things on social media, and sending you mean texts, I don’t really know how to deal with my pain, So, I act stupid as I can Don’t blame me, It’s not my fault that I get attached so easily, I don’t do it on purpose, in fact If anything, I actually try to stop myself from developing feelings for near strangers, but Somehow it never works,
I am powerless to my feelings, It’s just the way I am wired

No comments:

Post a Comment

رسالة إليك

  ربما أنت لا تذكر ما الي سأقوله ولكن سأقول في الحالتين أتذكر المرة الأولى التي التقينا فيها يوم الجمعة 25 أكتوبر 2019 في الصباح الباكر عندم...