Tuesday, December 13, 2016

Dear Mom

Dear Mom, I was only ten,
When it started, Noticing things, 

Get my heart broken, And here I am,
Standing on this stage,
Speaking out my mind, Letting every piece out, and
 I still remember, My Mom aching voice, And how my dream,
faded away, Like a knife into my skin,
But all I did, was sit and pretend,

And for my memories, my memories
Kept biting and, haunting me,
Like a war living in my thoughts.

And I wondered, If I was your male child,
Would you have came to me,
Asking To give up on his dream, or just leave it to last
After all, I am not your male child,
All I ever wanted was to speed so fast,
And a roller skates,
 
That made me who I am, I was only 14, at the time,
All I ever wanted was to fit in, Let the world see my scars, 
That made me live in fears, Dear Ma,
I feel lost in this world, That already judged my own 
Stuttering and skin, All I wanted was for you to listen,
See, My dreams are more than a white wedding dress, 
But would you support or show me more stress?
But how could you know? How could you know?
When your sight is deaf your ears are blind!
Too much anxiety too much to worry,
I was only 15, You made makeup hide my scars away,
Like a shining butterfly across the universe,
So society would likes me, But all I ever wanted, 
Was a pen and a paper, For you to feel my pain,
Instead I laid awake, rather than being asleep.
But After all, I am not your male child
And I wished, if you only knew, How I fought my own demons, 
Late at morning and early at night,
God! Am I dreamer, Just open your eyes,
Show me the power, that made you bare 
9 months to see me, Dear Mom,
Dear females upon the stars

Speak up (x2) and show them who we are
We are here; in God will, And ma,
Yes I deserve respect,
I deserve luck, and I deserve to be loved as your female child
 
As whatever she and I want or you dear mom

No comments:

Post a Comment

رسالة إليك

  ربما أنت لا تذكر ما الي سأقوله ولكن سأقول في الحالتين أتذكر المرة الأولى التي التقينا فيها يوم الجمعة 25 أكتوبر 2019 في الصباح الباكر عندم...