Saturday, July 14, 2018

Farewell my Foe


Because I was the best
I could ever be,
You walked away,
Never looked back,
Your body language
Appeared to be blind,
More of becoming a deaf, but
You can walk away!
And never look back.
Perhaps, find someone new
Who will fall, for your
Sweet Brown eyes
As for I,
I will pick up the pieces
And carry myself home
To the place where
We first held the story
Dont cry dear,
Or suffer your soul.
Perhaps at least to pretend,
Its me to blame,
As I held our forties,
Leave them locked up,
And,
If it wasn't for our fights
I am sure, you wouldn't
Have left,
Nor,
Let our love
Grow harder, 
More than it seems
Dont pretend to be sad,
I am sure, you will forget
At the time,
When we both had our kiss
Farewell, my foe
And no worries
About the past,
Thought it was you,
That I loved, 
But for now, 
I am telling you 
Goodbye,
Farewell my foe


No comments:

Post a Comment

رسالة إليك

  ربما أنت لا تذكر ما الي سأقوله ولكن سأقول في الحالتين أتذكر المرة الأولى التي التقينا فيها يوم الجمعة 25 أكتوبر 2019 في الصباح الباكر عندم...