Monday, February 6, 2023

When your heart is heavy, read this

 I literary know what it's like to be emotionally exhausted especially when you try to explain it to people but fail How sometimes finding the perfect words for "I feel things differently, deeply and I feel too much" leaves me empty

It's like waking up so tired because I couldn't sleep at 3 in the morning, and how easily loneliness grew deeper in me.
Sometimes I sneak on everyone else, wondering " what am I doing wrong? Wondering why do I feel less than a person,
somehow wishing I would stop caring.
When your heart is heavy, read this
If you are the type of person who just loves so deeply (like me)
the one who gives away part of yourself
to make others feel something, feel whole again.
Who shows that being strong is very easy,
but barely figuring it out for yourself or
the one who weeps poetry and no one would even notice,
Who feels lonely in the middle of a wild concert,
the one who looks at couples holding hands and wondering
" Will it ever be my turn?"
So trust me,
I know how hard it is for you to feel heavy,
I am sure it's not you, it's only a phase,
you will get through it, and I will be here
So, I am writing this to you,
you are special, with all of your fears and faith,
with your tenderness and softness,
one day you will get what I am trying to stay
when I and you see the light and escape away
But until then, keep trying, and keep holding onto that
a little bit of faith of yours, keep being yourself the unique creep. Don't change like me,
I grew up heartless with no passion for life or love.
Let all the emotions breathe your soul,
make a difference.
be the change that you want to see
Be that someone who is rare,
be that someone,
when people look at you, say " Finally"
Someone with feelings.
Be someone like I used to be.
Don't change.
Don't become someone else.
Be yourself
Sincerely,
The older me
No photo description available.

No comments:

Post a Comment

رسالة إليك

  ربما أنت لا تذكر ما الي سأقوله ولكن سأقول في الحالتين أتذكر المرة الأولى التي التقينا فيها يوم الجمعة 25 أكتوبر 2019 في الصباح الباكر عندم...