Monday, January 23, 2023

"Its 3 AM and its the only time you text me"

 "Its 3 AM and its the only time you text me"


Its 3 AM, and its the only time he remember me
My phone dances waking up my body to solo
I curse on myself, for not having it on flight mood
The way my mobile dances, I know it him
My fingers and I are not that friends, so whenever
He text, my friends betray me as always to answer
Its 3 AM, and its the only time he text
I keep myself sleeping all the night
Roaming around the memories that I want to repeat in
Laying in my sofa, waiting for a nonsense text
Just to complete a pleasure on having someone
attention is all I ever needed,
Though on mid days, I lie to the true me, on
how moving on and being independent is all I want
But lets face it, we all do that
Its 3 AM, and its the only time he remember me
He reaches out for me, when he is too wasted
or lonesome, I convince myself maybe
after all, I must mean something to him
But my veins appear to be bold like a tattoo on
my skin to remind me, on things he used to do
I allowed my ears to repeat his words to me
" I am not ready" he said
Its 3 AM and its the only time he text
He made me become his emotional pillow
Like a placeholder temptation
But I no longer want that,
I dont need a pity pale faces
or any of his another excuses
I no longer want to be his lighthouse
So next time when he remember me
At 3 AM
I will demand my body not to awake
While I dance on the shivers of the night
Its 3 AM
and my body moves to the table
reaching to my phone
writing down the pin code
opening the message
read it and
it says " I miss you,
hope you are watching over me,
I know you wont receive this, but just
in case you are up there, you might read it
it might make you smile,
I miss you,
I hope you are in heaven"
Its 3 AM
Its the only time he remember me
No photo description available.

i and 3 other

No comments:

Post a Comment

رسالة إليك

  ربما أنت لا تذكر ما الي سأقوله ولكن سأقول في الحالتين أتذكر المرة الأولى التي التقينا فيها يوم الجمعة 25 أكتوبر 2019 في الصباح الباكر عندم...